Re: Please help with coding of font-size & video

Allgemeine Fragen
Burt95
Mitglied (Level 1)
Mitglied (Level 1)

Ungelesener Beitrag von Burt95 »

Hi, thought somebody might be able to help and know the line of code to insert.
I want to change the font size after the 1st line where "Concepts" ends. The block doesn't have the feature.
Seems when you change "display 5" to display 7" it changes the font size, but, I can't seperate the line size from the 2nd line after the word, "Concepts" to make it smaller and it changes all the lines of text. Thank You.

Code: Alles auswählen

<h1 class="mbr-section-title mbr-bold mbr-white mbr-fonts-style" mbr-theme-style="display-7" mbr-if="showTitle">AIR FLOW CONCEPTS<br>
                A/C -Ducts - Dryer Vents<br>Commercial &amp; Residential</h1>
                <div class="buttons-wrap align-center" mbr-if="showButtons">
                    <div mbr-buttons mbr-theme-style="display-4" class="mbr-section-btn align-center align-self-center" mbr-if="showButtons" data-toolbar="-mbrBtnMove"><a class="btn btn-sm btn-white-outline" href="https://mobiri.se" data-app-placeholder="Type Text">READ MORE</a></div>
                </div>
Dateianhänge
7.JPG
Tommy Herrmann
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ungelesener Beitrag von Tommy Herrmann »

Hi Burt,

and welcome to our forums :hallo:

In Mobirise you cannot change the size or the color of the font within the same "tag" using the software tools.
<h1 class="mbr-section-title mbr-bold mbr-white mbr-fonts-style" mbr-theme-style="display-7" mbr-if="showTitle">AIR FLOW CONCEPTS<br>A/C -Ducts - Dryer Vents<br>Commercial &amp; Residential</h1>
Above your original code.

There you can see the <h1> tag </h1>, the opening one and the closing one at the end.

The <h1> tag stands for "header 1", there are also "h2", "h3" as other "header" sizes.

Then the <p> tag </p> "paragraph" is usually used for the normal font-size.

So you shouldn't have the other font...

"A/C -Ducts - Dryer Vents<br>Commercial & amp; Residential"

... inside the <h1> tag but in the <p> tag.

For example like this:
<h1 class="mbr-section-title mbr-bold mbr-white mbr-fonts-style" mbr-theme-style="display-7" mbr-if="showTitle">AIR FLOW CONCEPTS</h1><br><p>A/C -Ducts - Dryer Vents<br>Commercial &amp; Residential</p>
The <br> tag stands for "break" and after its use a new line begins. So if you use the breack <br> within the <h1> tag it will continue to show the size of the <h1> tag.

In general, you should perhaps make sure to use a text-block that corresponds better to your ideas so that you don't have to make such changes by hand.

Tool to change font sizes in Mobirise. If you click on the brush symbol within the selected font size, you can also adjust the font size globally (for the entire project) to your liking:

Tool for Font-Sizes.jpg

Please be so kind and observe this rule in a forum:

> Please do not write your title for the posts in capital letters. This is found to be uncomfortable in forums and "sounds" like loud screaming. This way you will not make your question more important or get an answer faster.

> The title of your posting should also be meaningful about the content.

So I've changed it a bit from:

IS THERE A CODE EXPERT THAT CAN HELP

To:

Please help with coding of font-size
Burt95
Mitglied (Level 1)
Mitglied (Level 1)

Ungelesener Beitrag von Burt95 »

Hi, Tommy,
Thank You So much. The response time is so much better than with customer service from Mobirise. Makes the experience much better. Really appreciate being able to tap into the expertise. I think I can get Mobirise to work for me. Just running into a few little things like this, probably a few more. I will follow your guidelines with title and lower case in my posts, of course. I guess it would be a good idea to add this feature as a suggestion to mobirise in their area for that. I guess some blocks actually have this feature. I'm trying to find a block for the home page that has video, but, not a full size video. Thank You again
Tommy Herrmann
Site Admin
Site Admin

Please remember that my forum is a private initiative and has nothing to do with the manufacturer of Mobirise. So this is a user-to-user forum for problems around Mobirise and websites in general.

Which topic are you using?

The standard theme "Mobirise 5" or which one?

There are video blocks of all sizes in all topics. You also could use video blocks from "M4" themes.

Mobirise only offers video blocks with links to "YouTube" or "Vimeo" server. So you would first have to upload your video to "YouTube".

... or I show you how to use your own video tag with your video located at your own server.
Tommy Herrmann
Site Admin
Site Admin

Many of the video blocks can also be resized using the slider of the block tools.

Video-Block.JPG

Video-Size.JPG
Antworten